Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

C'mon tae

Are we really waiting for Stephen Hughes before we do anything else?, the silence is deafening. I'd have thought as we ," possibly " tapped McGhee he might have been planning ahead. Having a bit of an anti-climax over the last week or two.

Could someone at Pittodrie do something soon before I die of apathy!!

I can't be the only one bored rigid surely?

The off season generally bores the hell out of me, mainly because we have no money so generally there will be some wild speculation and then a let down. As i've said elsewhere, whilst he'd be a good signing, I don't think we should waste much time on the lad. Yes he's a good player, a great one worth pulling all the stops out for? No. We need to make signings to bolster our squad and replace players that have not been replaced. Midfield is not my primary concern, which is something I'm sure MM and whoever at the club is addressing. I just hope say by next weekend, we know if he's signing or not.

The off season generally bores the hell out of me, mainly because we have no money so generally there will be some wild speculation and then a let down. As i've said elsewhere, whilst he'd be a good signing, I don't think we should waste much time on the lad. Yes he's a good player, a great one worth pulling all the stops out for? No. We need to make signings to bolster our squad and replace players that have not been replaced. Midfield is not my primary concern, which is something I'm sure MM and whoever at the club is addressing. I just hope say by next weekend, we know if he's signing or not.

:clap: