Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Possible New Signing !

I'd rather have Byrne back, at least he had comedy value!

Would not go that far but would agree that he is not of the level we should be looking at. Always looked pretty pish at Arabs.

Surley we can do better than a guy freed from a team that finished 19th in the English 3rd division or are we really that skint.

was a very promising player at utd, I thought he left them for better things, thought he'd gone abroad before england. Maybe failed to settle, in which case a move to us might well do the trick, or possibly he got a lot worse. I think he'd be a decent option and let mulgrew move up the park.

was a very promising player at utd, I thought he left them for better things, thought he'd gone abroad before england. Maybe failed to settle, in which case a move to us might well do the trick, or possibly he got a lot worse. I think he'd be a decent option and let mulgrew move up the park.

Certainly don't remember him being good but I thought Jim Paterson was the supposed option there?

Moving Mulgrew up the park may be a decent option were it not for his utter inability to tackle and an ability to look like he's towing an oil tanker.

I reckon Jamie would be a good signing - he's always had a good work ethic and isn't into all the drinking culture like so many other primadonna footballers.

Yer right about the fans MarkyMark - most could probably count the games they've seen him play in on one hand and are already preparing their boos. Real fuckin idiots.

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!