Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Mcghee for celtic ???

This is beginning to look very bad. For the second day in a row both the ee and the p and j have printed morning stories saying that mcghee would be unveiled today but nothing, the guy is still holding out for Celtic and we should now pull the plug.

Nah - it's John Boyle who's holding out. When they stopped McGhee going to Hearts they broke the bank to do it. They need as much compo as they can get or MFC plc will go to the wall due to the Setanta collapse.

Dinna worry - some local affluent business men are going to step in to solve the problem!

Likewise, Aberdeen spent too much to pay off Calderwood so as he didn't argue and it was kept relatively out of the press - so we canna splash out too much, otherwise there'll be fuck all for Dirty Dingus to spend when he arrives.

The deal will be concluded tomorrow - VENDREDI - FREITAG - VIERNES - VENERDI - FRIDAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07yQHucC-3U&feature=related

You smoking my weed too? I gonna kill you and Smokey because you playin' with my emotions...

Nah - it's John Boyle who's holding out. When they stopped McGhee going to Hearts they broke the bank to do it. They need as much compo as they can get or MFC plc will go to the wall due to the Setanta collapse.

Dinna worry - some local affluent business men are going to step in to solve the problem!

Likewise, Aberdeen spent too much to pay off Calderwood so as he didn't argue and it was kept relatively out of the press - so we canna splash out too much, otherwise there'll be fuck all for Dirty Dingus to spend when he arrives.

The deal will be concluded tomorrow - VENDREDI - FREITAG - VIERNES - VENERDI - FRIDAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07yQHucC-3U&feature=related

My sources tell me it will either be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or sunday.