Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Deal stalling on compensation package?

From Northsound:

AFC NEWS - Motherwell are digging their heels in over a compensation package for manager Mark McGhee. The Gothenburg great is in Aberdeen with his assistant Scott Leitch having agreed personal terms. However I understand the deal is being delayed due to a difference in what the Fir Park side want, and what the Dons are offering for the 52 year old. I can tell you Motherwell are demanding £260,000, however Dons chairman Stewart Milne is only offering £150,000. It's still hoped a deal can be thrashed out today (Thursday) with the new boss then being unveiled at a press conference.

We'll bring you all the latest news as we get it throughout the day.

He'd come back to haunt us like every striker that leaves - keep your friends close and your enemies closer  8)

That John Boyle should be a new addition to "the list". Why's he even allowed to be running a company after his failed performances with Motherwell FC plc and that shitey budget airline whose name escapes me? I suspect if Motherwell don't receive the larger amount - with Setanta collapsing, Motherwell may be in administration again. Is a company allowed to go into administration twice? They'd surely be out of business - which is good news for the old firm  :hammer:

Zoom