Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Charlie Allan << Amateur

By Charlie Allan

Published: 10/06/2009

ON HIS WAY: Mark McGhee is set to be confirmed as Aberdeen FC manager today.

More Pictures

MARK McGhee will today finally be confirmed as the new manager of Aberdeen FC

Why do we have to put up with this clown so called reporter?

Everything points toward the club agreeing the compensation with Motherwell and deal with Mark McGhee today so I don't understand what Mr Allan has done wrong in this case?

Well, it's now tomorrow, so yesterday was today and McGhee hasn't been confirmed as the new Ab'deen manager (YET), so Mr Allan was wrong.

Unless of course he was using the old tomorrow never comes ruse, in which case every day is today, which I suppose, technically, it is.

I think I have a headache now.,

Charlie Allan is a cock. My Pittodrie insiders suggest that AFC plc are now deliberately spinning the fat bastard a yarn in order to turn the AFC support against him.

For the real advice on when the manager is being unveiled - look no further than DonStalk!

"McGhee to be Unveiled on Thursday", would have been the headline!

Is that 3 or 4 Thursdays in a row you have made this bold prediction ? Its a 1 in 7 chance I guess. Looks like it might be announced today and you can tell us all you knew it would be Thursday all along. Genuis.

Well, it's now tomorrow, so yesterday was today and McGhee hasn't been confirmed as the new Ab'deen manager (YET), so Mr Allan was wrong.

Unless of course he was using the old tomorrow never comes ruse, in which case every day is today, which I suppose, technically, it is.

I think I have a headache now.,

Let's say the club agreed a deal with McGhee yesterday, was he wrong?