Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Steve Lovell

Guest kilted1

Guest kilted1

So, let's just say he goes to Bournemouth for 250k - who could we get to replace him? As much as I rate Lovell he seems to be far too inconsistent and injury/personal issues have limited his playing time with us. Would we be able to get Craig Beattie on the cheap?

I hope he doesn't go to Bournemouth. I think he's vastly underused by Calderwood, and is arguably our most clinical finisher. However, I had a wee read of one of the Bournemouth forums, and folk on there seem to think it's pretty much a done deal that he's heading back to Dean Court (or whatever it's called these days). Quite worrying that our most valuable assets are all being linked elsewhere. Just hope we can keep ahold of the likes of Lovell and Anderson. Dan Smith I couldn't give two hoots about. And the only thing I really like about Dempsey was his missus is quite hot and was the bank clerk who opened up the DonsTalk bank account.

I hope he doesn't go to Bournemouth. I think he's vastly underused by Calderwood, and is arguably our most clinical finisher. However, I had a wee read of one of the Bournemouth forums, and folk on there seem to think it's pretty much a done deal that he's heading back to Dean Court (or whatever it's called these days). Quite worrying that our most valuable assets are all being linked elsewhere. Just hope we can keep ahold of the likes of Lovell and Anderson. Dan Smith I couldn't give two hoots about. And the only thing I really like about Dempsey was his missus is quite hot and was the bank clerk who opened up the DonsTalk bank account.

if we lose lovell i will be very pissed off. Lovell is our best finisher and should start every time ahead of miller mackie and brewster.