Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Have to agree JJ, I'm pretty disillusioned at the amount of support that he seems to have for a position in our management team.

I suppose it shows how disillusioned some folk are and willing to have a name for the sake of it to give themselves, a boost. I wouldn't mind him a striking coach, as lets face it, we couldn't have done any worse than we have done, but his off the field activity would only add to the drinking culture at the club.

was on northsound yesterday afternoon

He is up for just personal reasons, he's accepted the assistants job at darlington working under colin todd

Someone on the hat said that, to be honest this will see what he is made of in a coaching role, maybe in a few years he could come back and do something here.

I honestly believe Windass would be a decent appointment as a coach. An honest and hard working individual who knows how lucky and privileged he is to be playing football for a living. Worked under some decent coaches and has bothered his arse to get all his UEFA Badges. Desperate to get into the management side of the game and you know he'd put his heart and soul into it.

I honestly believe Windass would be a decent appointment as a coach. An honest and hard working individual who knows how lucky and privileged he is to be playing football for a living. Worked under some decent coaches and has bothered his arse to get all his UEFA Badges. Desperate to get into the management side of the game and you know he'd put his heart and soul into it.

I agree with this 100%. But as with any other untested manager i'd rather he dipped his toes in somewhere else first before diving head first into the deep end at Pittodrie.

• 1 year later...