When will folk....

Who's greetin about him going? I thought most folk, unless ferverent JMGers felt indifferent about the situation? I know I certainly felt that it was probably time for him to go, providing they make a suitable appointment as his replacement.

Who's greetin about him going? I thought most folk, unless ferverent JMGers felt indifferent about the situation? I know I certainly felt that it was probably time for him to go, providing they make a suitable appointment as his replacement.

you miss my point sir

People are still bitching on about people (JMGers for want of a better description) slagging off Jimmy Calderwood and chasing him out; while others are moaning on about how JIGers can't see that they were right all along.

I agree most folk were fairly indifferent, although most opinion seemed to be falling down on the "probably time for change" side since Dunfermline.

you miss my point sir

People are still bitching on about people (JMGers for want of a better description) slagging off Jimmy Calderwood and chasing him out; while others are moaning on about how JIGers can't see that they were right all along.

I agree most folk were fairly indifferent, although most opinion seemed to be falling down on the "probably time for change" side since Dunfermline.

Fair enough. I couldn't really care less to be honest, for my points mentioned earlier, but yeah I have read some of it ( from both sides). As you say, time to move on, its happened, we need to look towards the future now and re-unite as a support.

1) Stop greeting like bairns about folk wanting rid of JC?

2) Stop greeting like bairns about folk wanting JC to stay?

When will folk...

3) Stop greeting like bairns about folk greeting like bairns about folk wanting rid of JC/wanting JC to stay?