Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Much more to follow....

I would have thought that if it was just a statement or interviewing players then they would have said "more to follow" as "much more to follow" means, well at least to me, that something big to follow.  "More to follow" sound more standard press release than that.

One with Wiggy too now, someone go listen and report back

The club and JC have decided this is the right time to part company.

Decided in the last week or so.

He's been here 5 years and they think it's the right time to go.

Decision was made before the match.

:o

Did you walk back to Edinburgh?!

I remember buying £80 of champagne in Archies at the cunts removal, frank McDougalll was singing the Simmy song, I got on a train and fell asleep and woke up in Fife with us abusing a dirty hun on the train. Its all good  ;D

I remember buying £80 of champagne in Archies at the cunts removal, frank McDougalll was singing the Simmy song, I got on a train and fell asleep and woke up in Fife with us abusing a dirty hun on the train. Its all good  ;D

Happy Days!

You shoukd have been there and had some rathewr than me giving some cunts it. Funster is an ultra!

Irony is I normally go to Archies after-match, but today went to Belmont Street :(

We can have some on a European tour somewhere, I remember buying a bottle for a whole 90c in Munich, tasted ok too!

Irony is I normally go to Archies after-match, but today went to Belmont Street :(

We can have some on a European tour somewhere, I remember buying a bottle for a whole 90c in Munich, tasted ok too!

I love you DAve