Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Sir Alex Ferguson programme - STV Monday

It wasn't bad, some decent interviews with Hewitt and McGhee.  I presume Strachan and Leighton were busy.

Strange fairly pointless half hour programme though, seemed like an ITV filler to me.

Always good to see the clip of Keegan wheeled out though!  :rofl:

It wasn't bad, some decent interviews with Hewitt and McGhee.  I presume Strachan and Leighton were busy.

Strange fairly pointless half hour programme though, seemed like an ITV filler to me.

Thought it was alright, a fair amount of Dons footage which is always good. they obviously just linked Billy Stark to his time at St Mirren though which i thought was a bit weird.

When is Archie MacPherson going to call it a day?  I was disappointed we never got "WOOOOOF!!!!" from him.

EDIT: Thought Fergie's press conference about Rafa was hilarious. "He's beyond the pale." ;D

Apart from McGhee's story about the Morton game I can't say I was in the least bit entertained. Even my wife, who knows nothing of football, asked how many times I need to watch the Dons running about on the beach in the freezing cold before I get bored of it. She had a point.

Guest swaddon

It wisnae ITV filler in England, though. We got "Animals are affa funny" or some pish like that instead.