Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

card display the morn v huns

there wasnt enough white in bit next to broomloan..nae happy about that but its not easy to set up and oprganise when you dont get early access,,,anyway we,ll make up for it..thanks to all who took part.

roll on hibs  game..we,re going to get into fkn europe again,

351adu0.jpg

I'd like to think he's messing around, because some of the displays the Ultras have organised have been great to see and certainly make you proud to be a Dandy. I didn't think the display yesterday at Snakemountain was bad? Certainly better than nowt!

How come it looked good fae where you were? Were you nae in the away end?  ;)

Yup, row A right in the corner beside that silly billy (yes - biggotry instead of the 'C' word) Lafferty. He recieved a few choice words from me during the match, including a suggestion that if he would like to see what a real headbutt was like that I was willing to show him.

Yup, row A right in the corner beside that silly billy (yes - biggotry instead of the 'C' word) Lafferty. He recieved a few choice words from me during the match, including a suggestion that if he would like to see what a real headbutt was like that I was willing to show him.

I doubt you'd launch a good head butt, seeing as you never showed up for any of our fights...

One in Glasgow.

One in Hyde Park.

You must have been running away with Jager.

Surely the Glasgow fight would be on the 14th July?

Speaking of no-showing in Glasgow.....my lift home on Friday night?! Still waiting....

As for Jager? Has he been to Mexico?

Surely the Glasgow fight would be on the 14th July?

Speaking of no-showing in Glasgow.....my lift home on Friday night?! Still waiting....

As for Jager? Has he been to Mexico?

I offered you run you down, not home.

Would anyone care if we was dead?

;)

I offered you run you down, not home.

Would anyone care if we was dead?

;)

I read it as 'Run you down to your hotel' I never for a second imagined violence?

There's a confused step down in Section Y wondering why a young lad with a flag is standing on it in the second half you know?