Saturday 26th October 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Dundee Utd

MOTM v Celtic

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Mackie had missed that lob in the first half we'd have never have heard the end of it.

I disagree. If Mackie put in a shift like Maguire did that game, I don't think people would have many qualms over it. Maguire created chances for himself. Mackie very rarely does it.

I disagree. If Mackie put in a shift like Maguire did that game, I don't think people would have many qualms over it. Maguire created chances for himself. Mackie very rarely does it.

Come on, be sensible, Mackie would be getting strung up at the Gallowgate if he missed that.

Guest ally s

I don't think you could ever accuse Mackie of not putting in a shift.

I think Mackie manages to create a load of chances for himself, he just misses most of them! ;D

I don't think you could ever accuse Mackie of not putting in a shift.

I think Mackie manages to create a load of chances for himself, he just misses most of them! ;D

I'm not accusing him of not putting in a shift. He harries defenders and is a general pain in the arse etc...but I think the end of your point is more what I was alluding to. He misses more than he converts. Is Maguire not on the same goal tally as him but half as many starts this season? I don't think Mackie creates that many, but certainly misses the vast majority of the chances he gets. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Maguire is anywhere near the finished product or the end of our striking woes. I just acknowledge what he did on Saturday.

Mini, ok, he wouldn't get slated by me. Maybe sections of our support would, but I thought it was a refreshing performance by Maguire.

I voted Kerr.

Maguire was good, especially in the first half but was bossed out of the game in the second. I thought Langfield made some excellent saves but find it hard to award it to him after letting three goals slip (although they weren't necessarily his fault).