Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hot Prospect Bagshaw... hits the bigtime!

Quakers battle Pools for striker 

North-east rivals Darlington and Hartlepool are battling it out for the signature of striker Andrew Bagshaw.

Scotland Under-19 international Bagshaw was released by Aberdeen in April after failing to break into the first-team at Pittodrie.

Bagshaw scored twice in a trial for Darlington and told the Northern Echo: "They want me back for three weeks.

"Hartlepool would also like me to train with them, so it's likely I will spend a week with each club."

Shite how this has turned out though. He was supposedly the best thing to emerge from the Pittodrie youth conveyor belt since Eoin Jess. Hope the lad does well, but I sincerely reckon he's got a bit of an attitude problem as he clearly couldnae be arse lifting his game for our reserves side.

Shite how this has turned out though. He was supposedly the best thing to emerge from the Pittodrie youth conveyor belt since Eoin Jess. Hope the lad does well, but I sincerely reckon he's got a bit of an attitude problem as he clearly couldnae be arse lifting his game for our reserves side.

Think he was playing wide right for the reserves, but wanted to play up front (where he's been knocking them in for Scotland U19s). Don't know for sure though.