Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Eoin Jess Suffers Stroke Aged 38

My friend suffered a major stroke aged 27, thankfully she has recovered significantly now and if she can I'm sure he will. Like her he will probably be on anti-stroke drugs for the rest of his life but at least they can prevent it and he can take steps to mitigate the chances of it happening again.

Get well soon min!

There are different types of stroke, old people generally suffer from build ups of crap in their blood vessels which reduces blood flow into their brain. My friend on the other hand had a car accident which caused a large clot on the side of her artery in her neck, this became dislodged and went up into her brain. As far I understand young people suffer from these, but I may be wrong.

There are different types of stroke, old people generally suffer from build ups of crap in their blood vessels which reduces blood flow into their brain. My friend on the other hand had a car accident which caused a large clot on the side of her artery in her neck, this became dislodged and went up into her brain. As far I understand young people suffer from these, but I may be wrong.

TIA?

Hope this is nothing too serious. Find it hard to believe he's 38, I still remember him as a fresh-faced young loon breaking into the team, despite his return here and later departure. It also means that if he's 38, then i'm.............

............getting older too.  :(

It makes me sad to hear this.  :-[

As someone who has a lot of experience of strokes in my family, the after effects of even the mildest of strokes can be devastating. Watching someone you know and love being 'robbed' of their personality after a surviving a stroke is heartwrenching.

I hope Eoin makes a full recovery.