Maguire's the man for Miller

http://www.setanta.com/uk/Articles/Football/2009/04/06/SPL-Miller-on-Maguire/gnid-47425/

maguire_chris_slide.jpg

Lee Miller has heaped praise on strike-partner Chris Maguire after the youngster rescued a point for ten-man Aberdeen at Motherwell on Saturday.

It was Maguire’s third goal in eight days after scoring the only goal in Scotland Under-21s' win in Albania last weekend and again as they beat Albania 5-2 at the Falkirk Stadium on Wednesday night.

Miller is looking forward to playing more matches with the 20-year-old star after setting up The Dons' strike on his return to the Aberdeen side after more than a month out with a hamstring injury.

“It has been brilliant for the wee man [Maguire], he has been working hard in training and he is reaping the rewards,†said Miller. “I managed to get a flick on and Chris has taken it [Aberdeen’s goal] well.

“I thought he was a bit ambitious with the angle although he managed to get a strike on goal but he is on fire just now.

“He is a confident boy, not to take that away from him as he is on fire right now and long may that continue.

“I like a small player playing off me and Chris is ideal for that and obviously I hope we can strike up a partnership together.â€

Hopefully he gets a chance to paly up front for a change rather than being stuck out on the wing.