Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Ultras on BBC radio Scotland

Anyone hear the Ultras rep on Chick Youngs World of Football show on Thursday night ?

Chick Young was 'intrigued' by the Boavista banner at the game on Wednesday and interviewed some guy, forget his name...Sam something ? Was quite an interesting interview other than Young creaming himself about teams joining up and 'holding hands across the divide'  ::) Alan Preston was also complimenting them for their presence at the Eats Fife game.

Anyone hear the Ultras rep on Chick Youngs World of Football show on Thursday night ?

Chick Young was 'intrigued' by the Boavista banner at the game on Wednesday and interviewed some guy, forget his name...Sam something ? Was quite an interesting interview other than Young creaming himself about teams joining up and 'holding hands across the divide'  ::) Alan Preston was also complimenting them for their presence at the Eats Fife game.

Wasnae Sam MacDonald, by any chance?

I cannae find the programme on the Beeb Scotland website. Fit radio station was it on, Ajja? I wouldnae mind hearing that show.

It was a section in Chick Young's 'World of Football' programme which is part of Sportsound on BBC Radio Scotland (I think it was Thursday night). The programme started at 6:10 I think, the RU guy was on around 6:30-7pm