Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Man of the match v Killie

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It definitely wasn't Maguire  ::)

Was between Seve and Kerr for me for 85 minutes, then Kerr started to become a bit sloppy towards the end so I have voted for Severin.

Vidal also had a fairly decent game.

Would agree with this but Kerr was so intelligent with the ball, more so than Seve so have went for him. Missed a great chance though.

He was pretty good first half and came close with a great run and shot from just inside the box.

Second half he was giving away a lot of simple passes to the Killie players,but not the worst. ::)

Sounds like the Hearts game. Its a simple thing to mitigate so lets hope he can.

Jamie Langfield for me. Made at least 2 good saves that i saw, and held everything that came to him in the air. Kicking was awful as per usual but the swirling wind didn't help. Honourable mentions to kerr and severin and possibly Aluko. There wasn't much on show today.

Aluko was infuriating today. Skinned the right back brilliantly, then  would stop and go back again. Continues to make the wrong decisions in games. The worst was deep into injury time. Ball drops to his right foot 8 yards out, instead of hitting it he stops it dead then tries to take someone on. People will say he's young, but it's common sense just to hit it.

Drifts in and out of games (Jess was like that) and when he's 'on' he's brilliant. Just worry that he is starting to believe the hype.

Aluko was infuriating today. Skinned the right back brilliantly, then  would stop and go back again. Continues to make the wrong decisions in games. The worst was deep into injury time. Ball drops to his right foot 8 yards out, instead of hitting it he stops it dead then tries to take someone on. People will say he's young, but it's common sense just to hit it.

Drifts in and out of games (Jess was like that) and when he's 'on' he's brilliant. Just worry that he is starting to believe the hype.

he's maybe been possessed by Joe Miller....

he is young (there you go, i said it!!) but people just need to be patient with him.  He will learn from his mistakes.  We all know what talent he has, i just hope we're all patient enough to let him progress to a more consistent level.  Flair players, and wingers in particular (although i know he's been playing through the middle) do drift in and out of games a lot, just has to be accepted.  Decent service to him would also be nice.  ;)

Aluko missed some of our best chances today.

Nice to see the sponsors NOT choosing him as MOTM today though.

Thats annoyed me a couple of times this season when he has one good piece of skill and the sponsers choose him automatically. I still cant decide who my MOTM was. It was going to be Mair until the end when he sliced a couple of kicks but Im thinking that Kerr will probably get my vote, or Seve