Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Ex Footballers to fight each other

The Grudge Match Series is a new concept in sports and reality TV!

Former Professional sports stars will be facing each other again, but this time its different.Instead of their chosen sports, Grudge Match will see these rivals take to the boxing ring to meet one-on-one!

The first Grudge Matches will see ex-footballers from arch rivals face off. Grudge Matches will include Spurs vs. Arsenal, Liverpool vs. Everton, Aston Villa vs. West Brown, Man Utd vs. Man City, Newcastle vs. Sunderland and of course Celtic vs. Rangers.

Each regional Grudge Match will see 4 bouts of boxing, each bout being 3x 2 minute rounds. All participants will wear heavier gloves and headguards to ensure maximum safely. All bouts will be regulated under the rules of the European Boxing Federation.

The Grudge Match will be televised and 1,000 tickets will be available for each event

The reason I've put this in the AFC Section... what Dons player would you like to see fight someone from the opposition from "the olden days"?

Personally,  I'd like to see the following:

The Undercard:

Stewart McKimmie v Tosh McKinlay - McKimmie had a bit of a temper, McKinlay was a narky cunt who thought he was Maldini as soon as he moved to Celtic.  Anyone who remembers how shit he was at Dundee and Hearts will also remember how much of a dirty cunt he was.  Nothing changed when he moved to Celtic.

Tag Team Event: 

Doug Rougvie & Willie Miller  versus Willie Johnston & Andy Goram - The Willie Johnston thing is self explanatory, and I'd just like to see Goram get a good kicking.

Lee Richardson v Iain Ferguson  -  Ferguson was the quintessential "hun bastard"... eyes too close together, could spit through his nose and kicked anything that moved.  Rico was a lovely footballer, hated the huns and was a bit of a mentalist too. 

And the evening's main event:

Peter Nicholas v Graeme Souness - Souness had famously broken Nicholas's leg in an international match a couple of years before... when Nicholas first played for The Dons v the Huns he thumped Souness twice in the first five minutes and Souness spent the rest of the afternoon running away from Peter Nick.  But there would be nowhere for the self proclaimed hard man Souness to run in a boxing ring... Seconds Out!  ;)

what are your choices?

The reason I've put this in the AFC Section... what Dons player would you like to see fight someone from the opposition from "the olden days"?

Personally,  I'd like to see the following:

The Undercard:

Stewart McKimmie v Tosh McKinlay - McKimmie had a bit of a temper, McKinlay was a narky cunt who thought he was Maldini as soon as he moved to Celtic.  Anyone who remembers how shit he was at Dundee and Hearts will also remember how much of a dirty cunt he was.  Nothing changed when he moved to Celtic.

Tag Team Event: 

Doug Rougvie & Willie Miller  versus Willie Johnston & Andy Goram - The Willie Johnston thing is self explanatory, and I'd just like to see Goram get a good kicking.

Lee Richardson v Iain Ferguson  -  Ferguson was the quintessential "hun bastard"... eyes too close together, could spit through his nose and kicked anything that moved.  Rico was a lovely footballer, hated the huns and was a bit of a mentalist too. 

And the evening's main event:

Peter Nicholas v Graeme Souness - Souness had famously broken Nicholas's leg in an international match a couple of years before... when Nicholas first played for The Dons v the Huns he thumped Souness twice in the first five minutes and Souness spent the rest of the afternoon running away from Peter Nick.  But there would be nowhere for the self proclaimed hard man Souness to run in a boxing ring... Seconds Out!  ;)

what are your choices?

Arild Stavrum v Rod Wallace, because you know just by looking into Stavrum's eyes that here's a bloke that wouldn't stop punching and kicking his opponent until he was dragged from his opponents twitching corpse. And that cunt Wallace seriously needs a sorting oot.  Nae that I hold a grudge.  But it's still fresh in my memory.

Arild Stavrum v Rod Wallace, because you know just by looking into Stavrum's eyes that here's a bloke that wouldn't stop punching and kicking his opponent until he was dragged from his opponents twitching corpse. And that cunt Wallace seriously needs a sorting oot.  Nae that I hold a grudge.  But it's still fresh in my memory.

:lolabove:

Tommy Wright versus Steven Pressley. One word to describe this - commupence.

Good one.  Thought about putting Theo v McCoist, but thought it was too obvious... not that he doesn't deserve it, though.

_stavrum22_jpg_713941f.jpg  ???

Would love to see Ricksen getting a beating  ;D

Im going to go for an Alternative Ex-Aberdeen player - Rachid Belabed, as he gave that journalism who was "an enemy of Islam" a good beating.

_40945801_ricksen200.jpg v _40066620_belabed203.jpg

I also seem to mind Belabed having to get dragged off the hartlepool mascot a few years back as he was just about to kick fuck out of it.

Bisconti always seemed pretty tough, so if be happy to see him beat up any hun.