Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

The very late man of the match poll v Rangers

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was Kerr not meant to be marking Mendes? And that didnt really seem to work as far as I remember........

I think there is some kind of love in going on for him, as he won the Celtic one even though he left Brown to run in and score and fell over for Robson to cross in for their second.

Was Kerr not meant to be marking Mendes? And that didnt really seem to work as far as I remember........

I think there is some kind of love in going on for him, as he won the Celtic one even though he left Brown to run in and score and fell over for Robson to cross in for their second.

Which is why I said on his second half display. As soon as we had an extra man in midfield he improved greatly. 

Which is why I said on his second half display. As soon as we had an extra man in midfield he improved greatly.   

As far as I can remember we were attacking towards the Merkland in the second half, and that is when I really noticed Kerr being left ineffectual.

As far as I can remember we were attacking towards the Merkland in the second half, and that is when I really noticed Kerr being left ineffectual.

He was gash in the first, and started knocking it about and actually making - and winning - tackles in the second. I also noticed we were attacking towards the Merkland in the second half. Spooky.