Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

if you are a bit bored at work

Guest JCsredarmy

Pretty cool site. Interesting to see how the Aberdeen strip has changed over the years. Still reckon the 86/87 kit was the nicest kit ... it was the last decent one before company logos were sprawled over the front of the shirts.

But EEWWWWWWWWW, we played in blue originally!!!!!!

Did you ever see the Red Final sketch about the making of the Northsound away strip (the blue one)?

It's priceless. Basically the designer doesn't have a clue who Aberdeen are, so he chooses a random colour ... blue. Then he gets stuck for ideas, so he goes out on the piss. He comes home and is so smashed he spews all over the strip ... and hey presto, the away strip is designed.

Pretty cool site. Interesting to see how the Aberdeen strip has changed over the years. Still reckon the 86/87 kit was the nicest kit ... it was the last decent one before company logos were sprawled over the front of the shirts.

But EEWWWWWWWWW, we played in blue originally!!!!!!

Did we not actually play in black and gold stripes originally?

Or am I mistaken here?

Did you ever see the Red Final sketch about the making of the Northsound away strip (the blue one)?

It's priceless. Basically the designer doesn't have a clue who Aberdeen are, so he chooses a random colour ... blue. Then he gets stuck for ideas, so he goes out on the piss. He comes home and is so smashed he spews all over the strip ... and hey presto, the away strip is designed.

I think I'm the only person who actually loved that top! It was the first one I got.

I had to laugh at the Celtic "away" strip in the season that Jorge Cadette signed. The idea of an "away" strip is so that if any other team has your home colours in their strip, you can change to a DIFFERENT COLOURED STRIP!

Anyway, Celtic's home was green'n'white ... as per usual. But their away strip was ... wait for it ... green and darker green!

Therefore, regardless of whether the likes of Hibs were to play at home or away when they face Celtic, they would HAVE to change into their away strip. Just another stupid little thing that makes me hate Celtic even more. They truly are "the new Rangers"