Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Useless cunts.  We were in the car after the game on King street, taking fucking ages to get up the street as you can imagine.  We heard this loud "THUD", looked behind us and some lad had been hit by a car. Wasn't serious but he was obviously fucking hurt (as you would be).  Three coppers having a chinwag with each other, literally 3 yards away didn't hear it. But we heard it 5 yards away (my measurements were spot on...) inside a car with music on fairly loud.  We had to get out the car to get the coppers to go and help the guy!  they looked really fucked off about it too.  Waste of space/wages. cunts.

Useless cunts.  We were in the car after the game on King street, taking fucking ages to get up the street as you can imagine.  We heard this loud "THUD", looked behind us and some lad had been hit by a car. Wasn't serious but he was obviously fucking hurt (as you would be).  Three coppers having a chinwag with each other, literally 3 yards away didn't hear it. But we heard it 5 yards away (my measurements were spot on...) inside a car with music on fairly loud.  We had to get out the car to get the coppers to go and help the guy!  they looked really fucked off about it too.  Waste of space/wages. cunts.

Just who the fuck are you to interrupt their Saturday O/T?!?!

Fuck sake BB, get a grip.

There's hardly ever any hassle AT games these days so increasing their presence and coming the cunt, they way they seem to be, must have some reason. I suspect you may well have a point about budgets Jager.

Mind you, no much of that up the big dick, curious how it's in the Y that there's heavy handed coppers eh?

Tell that to Hull City after Millwall visited  ;D

What danger do fans on the Y pose to anyone? Out of sight of the kiddies in the Merkland, so "inappropriate behaviour" is not the reason. Over half a pitch-length away from the opposition fans, so "intimidation" is not an excuse either. Nobody sits on the Y, so "damage of stadium property" is out of the question too.

Seems to me the polis simply see the Y as a section full of "likely lads", so decide to pick on them. Is John Morgan still head of Pittodrie security? I very much doubt it after the shambles on the Y that Jager reports. Morgan was always pretty fair with his security measures at Pittodrie.