Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Duffs celebration

I notice when we score a goal nowadays the whole team celebrate together. Shows a will to win and a togetherness in the squad. A few seasons ago it looked quite cliquey  ;) and when we scored sometimes certain team members would just pump the first, turn and walk back to position whereas nowadays everyone seems thoroughly delighted.

Was Interested in Scott McDonalds celebration, seemed to be gesturing to someone. Was he getting major abuse from our fans? What caused him to get a huge chip on his shoulder cause he seems to be angry at everyone.

I can confirm that the celtic team were getting liberal amounts of very vocal dog's abuse.  We pointed out they were cheats and their parentage was questionable.  It was quite noisy close to the pitch in the South Stand.  They couldnt fail to here what we thought of them.  :thumbsup:

I can confirm that the celtic team were getting liberal amounts of very vocal dog's abuse.  We pointed out they were cheats and their parentage was questionable.  It was quite noisy close to the pitch in the South Stand.  They couldnt fail to here what we thought of them.  :thumbsup:

I can concur, I was giving him and traitor cunt dogs abuse the whole game. Especially Mcgeady  :thumbsup:

They dont like it up em.....!  :ultras::dance::ultras::dance::finger: :finger:

Do you think the bent arm and fist gesture was aimed at you specifically then?

Thats not very sporting is it?

:lolabove:

Haha I wouldn't say it was directed at me, but definitely towards the SS! I know I wasn't the only one giving that fat convinct dogs abuse, I heard plenty of it in section V and W  :thumbsup:.

I just wish we'd sung a song for fat boy Hartson, I wonder if he'd actually have cried if the reports are anything to go by!

Next tim:, who at all the pies, fat boy hartson, ginger wanker, he ate all the pies  ;D  :thumbsup:

Was Interested in Scott McDonalds celebration, seemed to be gesturing to someone. Was he getting major abuse from our fans? What caused him to get a huge chip on his shoulder cause he seems to be angry at everyone.

He gestured to the Tims in that way after the full-time whistle at Ibrox a few weeks ago.