Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Best Player/Biggest Disappointment so far this season?

Well, who are they?

Unfortunately I've not made it to as many games as I'd hoped this season, so don't feel qualified to say who's been the best player so far, but interested to see who you lot think has been our best.

Although, I have to say the biggest disappointment for me has been Tommy Wright and Jamie Smith, simply because of the lack of appearances from our new striker and one of our better players in Smith.

What or who has been your biggest disappointment this season so far?

Best - Aluko

Great signing - can't see him being here longer than 1 season though but fingers crossed.

Disappointments - Tommy Wright & Jamie Smith

I wonder will we ever see Tommy Wright play 1st team football... shocking decision to sign a player that was obviously not fit.  How long a contract is he on anyway? And what's his latest return date?

Hopefully the Smith situation is finally almost solved on a more long term basis.

When Sandy Clark gets off his high horse ;)

Best would definately be Aluko. Miller warrents a mention for playing notably better than he has in previous seasons though.

I'm not sure if any players have disapointed, I think Foster has been awful this season, but I expected him to be, so it's not exactly disapointing.

Start of the season I think we were all impressed by Mulgrew however he has dropped away. Kerr for me has been player to be brought in. Overall I cant single out a have a player so far this season.

Disappointment for me come at the back with Diamond not showing his potential, as I was hoping he would step up this season.

I think that Miller, Kerr and Aluko have all been impressive with Miller possibly being the most surprising given that he has the new contract in the bag and doesn't have to play well to earn a new one.

Biggest disappointment has been Smith who I thought might have got over his problems with having porcelain legs.

I think that Miller, Kerr and Aluko have all been impressive with Miller possibly being the most surprising given that he has the new contract in the bag and doesn't have to play well to earn a new one.

Biggest disappointment has been Smith who I thought might have got over his problems with having porcelain legs.

I was thinking the same, I think it is because he wants to play for Scotland.

I think Miller has been our best player so far this season.

The biggest disappointment for me is Maguire, I was hoping he'd push harder for a starting place.  He doesn't appear to have progressed much technically or physically.

I think Miller has been our best player so far this season.

The biggest disappointment for me is Maguire, I was hoping he'd push harder for a starting place.  He doesn't appear to have progressed much technically or physically.

i'd agree with that. Though Aluko and Kerr do deserve a mention. I'm hoping to be saying the same thing about MacDonald by the end of the season as well and I'm confident he won't disappoint. Definitely Nicholson's replacement.  I'm surprised Maguire didn't bulk up over the summer or do anything to try and push on, as I've said before, shows a clear lack of professionalism from him. Disappointing.

Aluko, Miller and Kerr have impressed, Seve has definitely regained a bit of form too.

Lee Mair has done well too.

Throughly pissed off with Maguire, not moving on at all.

Gutted Smith is still Mrs Columbo and as it stands, it is still early to say much about Wright's ability though to have hardly featured seems very wasteful especially if he was unfit to begin with.

Aluko, Miller and Kerr have impressed, Seve has definitely regained a bit of form too.

Gutted Smith is still Mrs Columbo and as it stands, it is still early to say much about Wright's ability though to have hardly featured seems very wasteful especially if he was unfit to begin with.

Agreed, if Maguire was to leave in January I wouldnt give him another thought. He's just John Stewart with more hair dye.

Agree with all the above.  Would also suggest Mackie has done quite well.

Diamond has been a bit inconsistent but is perhaps finding some form now.