Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aluko picks up award

You did hit him, but he shape-shifted into a water balloon filled with the diarrhoea from minijc on a boiled egg vindaloo frenzy+7, just in time.

In actual fact, I deceived you, that wasn't what I did at all.  I used an Orc's teeth to skin Padre's legs, then I floated across a salty river using a druid balloon where I knew he couldn't get me as the salt water would sting his skinned legs.

I also stole the in-soles from Padre's shoes.  That'll teach him.

In actual fact, I deceived you, that wasn't what I did at all.  I used an Orc's teeth to skin Padre's legs, then I floated across a salty river using a druid balloon where I knew he couldn't get me as the salt water would sting his skinned legs.

I also stole the in-soles from Padre's shoes.  That'll teach him.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BENBUSLR9vc&feature=related

It must be the luck o' the Oirish for good ole Shauney O' Luko. I just wish the club and local media would stop fucking dangling him like some piece of fresh meat on a market stall. He's only been at the club for 5 mins, let us enjoy it for one season at least  :hammer:

From the BBC page about him getting the award

Aluko signed a three-year contract in the summer but his good performances have already led to transfer speculation.

However, he insists he has given no thought to moving on so early in his Dons career.

"I won't be leaving here in a hurry," he said. "Aberdeen is a good place for me; it's an ambitious club with good traditions.

"One day I'd like to play in the highest league and playing in the English Premier League is one of my ambitions."