Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Christina Clark.

Want a giggle?

Read this:

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=24849

Ive just seen my 5th game this season (only came to Uni mid september) and Clark has been by far the most consistant, I saw luggy praise Duguid but clarky can tackle hard, he has a good change of pace, a bleddy marvelous engine, 2 good feet, expert crosser, seen a couple of long range efforts from him as well which I like, allways keep the keeper guessing whether its a cross or a shot  :rofl2: if it goes in it was a deffinate shot but most of all I love his attitude, he's not a mackie with his shoulders whering geeing up the crowd he doesn't need us we could boo or cheer his head is down his eyes are focused he will give his all, when we were cheering for him when he took the corners he didn't look up once, he knows his job and he does it, a key player!

In fairness to the boy, I watched a good bit of the Plymouth and Cardiff game on Sky on Saturday and both myself and the bairn passed comment upon the quality of play by Clark. If this was reflective of his contribution to Plymouth then nae difficult to see how they rate him.

I always liked Clark when he played with us and he did have a good engine, his unorthodox style did make defenders uncomfortable - but the hard tackling bit does make me wonder if he has been watching the right player!

I thought Clark was highly underrated, and I think some realise that now he has gone.

Clark put in a hard tackle against Alan Hutton at Pittodrie in December 2007.

Still cannae forget a match between the Dons and Killie about three seasons ago. Clark had the ball on the half way line, we were losing 1-0 with only minutes to go. He stops, looks up, sees his teammates piling upfield, realises nobody is near him, and promptly boots the ball directly into the main stand.

Nae denying he was a good squad player for us. But don't be disillusioned here. He was nothing more than a half-decent squad player. Sure he had some moments that were good. But how often did they come up?

I always liked Clark when he played with us and he did have a good engine, his unorthodox style did make defenders uncomfortable - but the hard tackling bit does make me wonder if he has been watching the right player!

There was the once a season game where Clark had clearly been fed nothing but red meat before the game and he'd be flying into tackles. Everything after that he danced around.

I thought Clark was highly underrated, and I think some realise that now he has gone.

Clark put in a hard tackle against Alan Hutton at Pittodrie in December 2007.

Have to disagree there the only reason we have missed him is because of the players the manager has replaced him with are worse.

The tackle was a great one to remember but apart from that didn't offer that much to remember him by that whole thread from Ply fans is laughable.  2 good feet?  :rofl: