Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Man of the match v St Mirren 11/11/08

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Won't vote as obviously not at the game, but the guys on Radio Scotland were going on about Miller being the only one that actually looked like a professional footballer last night

The worrying thing is Al some folk sitting around me were screaming at Miller when he held the ball up well, laid it off for Sone and Aluko bottled going for it because there was a chance he was going to get clattered. The see a couple of runs with the ball and seemingly he's allowed to do fuck all else the rest of the game. Last night Aluko constantly amde the wrong decision when he had the ball, although his goal was a splendid finish.

Hopefully that can be put down to the fact he is still reasonably young, hasn't played a huge amount of first team games, and is still learning the game.

My concern about Aluko is the more that he plays for us, the more the opposition learn how to play against him and nullify him

Hopefully that can be put down to the fact he is still reasonably young, hasn't played a huge amount of first team games, and is still learning the game.

My concern about Aluko is the more that he plays for us, the more the opposition learn how to play against him and nullify him

I think your right, playing more games should hopefully give him a bit more savvy.

With your second point I would agree if he was playing on the wing every game, but last night there were moments where he did waltz past a St Mirren player and they just fouled him everytime, so he is a great threat. But as I said earlier, too many wrong decisions stopped him from having a good game.