Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Man of the match v United 8/11/08

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've gone for Mackie too, I thought he was outstanding.

Miller also had a good game, Aluko and Mulgrew were quite impressive in the 2nd half and I thought Foster did quite well in the 2nd half too.  The rest were either average or piss poor.

I've gone for Mackie too, I thought he was outstanding.

Miller also had a good game, Aluko and Mulgrew were quite impressive in the 2nd half and I thought Foster did quite well in the 2nd half too.  The rest were either average or piss poor.

Did you like his statuesque stance when the ball was played across the box and he could have stuck out a leg and scored?  ???

nah but his assist for Mackie's goal was superb. Not to mention his movement was 1st class most of the time and neither Dodds or Wilkie really got to grips with him.  It's also worth pointing out the amount of times he came short and linked the midfield with the forwards.

Will you ever accept the fact Miller is a good player? ???

Did you like his statuesque stance when the ball was played across the box and he could have stuck out a leg and scored?  ???

Eh!? The ball was fcuking miles away. Peter Crouch couldn't have made contact with it.

You can question his positioning as he maybe could have been towards the back post more, but the fact he didn't make contact with the ball was nothing to do with his "statuesque stance".

Eh!? The ball was fcuking miles away. Peter Crouch couldn't have made contact with it.

You can question his positioning as he maybe could have been towards the back post more, but the fact he didn't make contact with the ball was nothing to do with his "statuesque stance".

He was in the right place but he wasnt moving, you got to keep moving to be able to react quicker. He just stood there waiting for it to hit his heid.

He was in the right place but he wasnt moving, you got to keep moving to be able to react quicker. He just stood there waiting for it to hit his heid.

Give your arse a biscuit min.

I've no idea what incident you're talking about as I wasn't there but it just comes across as you having yet another dig at someone related to AFC.

The next time he sticks a leg out the ball could quite easily deflect to where he had been standing previously and we'll no doubt be having the same conversation.

Who's to say what might have happened?

If he'd kept running he could have injured himself and been out for 6 weeks.  If he kept moving he could have fouled someone.  If he'd kept going he could have nailed an unstoppable shot into the postage stamp corner which was only just kept out by a low flying seagull and then they could have went up the other end of the park and scored.

But he didn't.

Get over it.

:hammer:

I've no idea what incident you're talking about as I wasn't there but it just comes across as you having yet another dig at someone related to AFC.

The next time he sticks a leg out the ball could quite easily deflect to where he had been standing previously and we'll no doubt be having the same conversation.

If he'd kept running he could have injured himself and been out for 6 weeks.  If he kept moving he could have fouled someone.  If he'd kept going he could have nailed an unstoppable shot into the postage stamp corner which was only just kept out by a low flying seagull and then they could have went up the other end of the park and scored.

But he didn't.

Get over it.

:ooh: look at her!

But he didn't.

Get over it.

:lolabove: :lolabove:+1