Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Steven Smith

Can't see this as being posted anywhere else.

Rangers player. Has been told to find a new club. Looked very promising before getting injured and was a certainty to make the Scotland squad around that time. From the sounds of things Ranegrs aren't looking for a fee (they probably would from us mind you) and at his age his wages surely wouldn't be that huge. i reckon an enquiry would be well worth it. With him left back and Mulgrew left mid we'd have a really good, young, Scottish left side.

Anyone elses thoughts on this?

Would rather see our own Stuart Smith being given a chance at LB, but if he isn't good enough, then there would probably be worse players we could go for. Injury record isn't too shit hot though.

From what I was told on Saturday night he could be set to get his chance soon but you can never take what your told seriously with these types of things.

Looked a decent player before he got injured. Depends on how well he has recovered from that. Sure I remember reading somewhere that he was close to having to give up the game due to his injury.

After seeing the story on the back page of the sun i asked one of the huns at work about him, apparently he just isnt the same player as before his injury

After seeing the story on the back page of the sun i asked one of the huns at work about him, apparently he just isnt the same player as before his injury

He's only had one first team game since his injury though. The hun at my work said they're screaming out for him to be given a chance.

Can't see this as being posted anywhere else.

Rangers player. Has been told to find a new club. Looked very promising before getting injured and was a certainty to make the Scotland squad around that time. From the sounds of things Ranegrs aren't looking for a fee (they probably would from us mind you) and at his age his wages surely wouldn't be that huge. i reckon an enquiry would be well worth it. With him left back and Mulgrew left mid we'd have a really good, young, Scottish left side.

Anyone elses thoughts on this?

Cracking young player but if you think Jamie Smith is bad you ought to check out this guy's injury record.

Walter Smith's already said he'd only be sent out on loan, they're not looking to sell him.

I see no reason why we'd need to bring in a left back. We already have Mulgrew, Foster, even Considine can play there if needed.