Man of the match v Celtic

mizer
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Clearly NOT darren FUCKING mackie.  Shot wide from a one on one with the keeper?  Jesus christ. this idiot has NO ability what so ever.  He's STEALING a living as a football player.

The amount of open goals, shots from two yards etc that he's missed this season has been shocking.

Q.  What does sandy Clark DO with the players in between games?

A. Anything but shooting practice.

FFS :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Clearly NOT darren FUCKING mackie.  Shot wide from a one on one with the keeper?  Jesus christ. this idiot has NO ability what so ever.  He's STEALING a living as a football player.

The amount of open goals, shots from two yards etc that he's missed this season has been shocking.

Q.  What does sandy Clark DO with the players in between games?

A. Anything but shooting practice.

FFS :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Doesn't take training sessions when he's meant to apparently...

It was a very difficult chance that mackie missed. While he was running on to it and Boruc came out for it. Mackie didn't have much time to get it passed Boruc. I think people are being a tad unfair about that chance. I'm just as annoyed he missed but it wasn't as easy as it sounded.

I thought he should have got it passed Boruc, or maybe he should have rounded him. But then that would require some footballing ability which as we all know he doesn't possess.