Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Man of the Match v Kilmarnock

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mizer hasn't posted it up so here you go.

Wasn't at the game so I'm abstaining.

I had thought about this on the bus this morning, and probably decided that it was best if people who were at the game just posted up their man of the match rather than have a vote as so little people were at the game. Otherwise you will get people voting when they werent there and voting for Miller as per usual ( :wave:). Topcorner, BB, manc and Tom widdows definitely went.

McDonald

Were you at the game  ???

I had thought about this on the bus this morning, and probably decided that it was best if people who were at the game just posted up their man of the match rather than have a vote as so little people were at the game. Otherwise you will get people voting when they werent there and voting for Miller as per usual ( :wave:). Topcorner, BB, manc and Tom widdows definitely went.

Were you at the game  ???

Yes, drove through after the game

Went for Aluko. Although he must be wondering what the fuck he's got himself into

Agree with your comment about Aluko wondering wtf he has done by agreeing a three year deal with us. Be al ong time til he's playing the likes of Bayern again in an Aberdeen shirt by the looks of it, and suspect it wouldn't be long before he is dragged down into the mire of mediocrity that currently engulfs our beleoved club :(

Mizer, I tell you what, McDonald was the only one that look capable of actually getting in on goal. He was my stand out. Aluko whilst he put some good balls into the box left Mulgrew terribly exposed by a) not tracking back and b) giving the player way too much space.

I have faith in McDonald after seeing him last night, he will come good. That aside, by christ were we awful!