Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Hamilton game: Man of the match

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not many candidates this week after that dismal performance!

I have went for Aluko, was the only player that looked capable of creating anything and looked interested. Was pushed out the game in the first half by being marked by two players, but found a bit more space in the 2nd half. If Lovell had been there rather than 'half way line' Miller and 'edge of the D' Mackie he may have had someone looking to knock the crosses into the net.

Kerr for me, few excellent passes along with alot of important tackles, Can't believe someone gave it to ALuko who was poor after 30 minutes, clearly not fit.

:-\ So that was why he was skinning the Hamilton Right midfield and Rightback in the second half then! Clearly unfit as Mackie and Miller couldnt keep up with him  ::)

Aluko for me.

Despite not being fully fit he resembled more of a footballer than anyone else in an AFC shirt yesterday. He's got pace, skill and can competently deliver a ball into the box from the left and also was a threat from set pieces.

Fair enough he wasn't at 100% fitness, but that'll come soon with match practice. We've been waiting for fucking years with losers such as Foster and Mackie in the hope that one day they will look like footballers so I don't see the problem with giving Aluko a run of matches to prove himself.

Everyone else was distinctly average/substandard and don't even get me started on the tactics/player selections from the manager.  :hammer:

:-\ So that was why he was skinning the Hamilton Right midfield and Rightback in the second half then! Clearly unfit as Mackie and Miller couldnt keep up with him  ::)

He went past him 5 times in the first half twice in the second, it was obvious to anyone including the blind fans at the game that he was unfit and not able to play for 90 minutes.

He went past him 5 times in the first half twice in the second, it was obvious to anyone including the blind fans at the game that he was unfit and not able to play for 90 minutes.

Obvious to everyone apart from the manager.

In the first half, Aluko had pretty much free reign down the wing and delivered crosses which were all unanswered by our 'strikers'. He looked more of a threat than the lot of them put together, and was unlucky when his freekick hit the crossbar - not bad for an unfit player.

In the second half, Hamilton realised that Aluko was our only threat and then marked him out of the game.

However a 'fully fit' Maguire did a great job, eh?  ::)

If Aluko was unfit, how could he be skinning the defenders at the end of the match??? Hes not Usain bolt, he was just as fit as anyone else.

There were far more candidates for being unfit, aka Lee Miller and Ricky Foster.

Miller is lazy rather than unfit.

I voted for Aluko, different class to the rest of the team on Saturday.

I went for Kerr.  Broke up a lot of Hamilton attacks, covered a lot of ground, made quite a few intelligents passes and tried to calm the game down when the likes of Foster and Young were running about like headless chickens.