Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

1 million for anderson

Guest Donslegend

Guest Donslegend

Apparently we will accept 1 million from middlesborough for anderson as he is out of contract next season, this of course comes from the glasgow press, maybe trying to upset our camp before the big game.  Anyway Mcnamara is due to sign today too.

Apparently we will accept 1 million from middlesborough for anderson as he is out of contract next season, this of course comes from the glasgow press, maybe trying to upset our camp before the big game.  Anyway Mcnamara is due to sign today too.

theres no maybe about it mate, they pull this shit all of the time. typical glasgow bull shit.

this is another nothing story. let's face it, clubs have scouts at games EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND of the season. not just at aberdeen either - every professional game in every league up and down the country will have a scout or two from somewhere at it.

singling this game out is making a story out of nothing. this comes up all the time because anderson is a good player. let's face it, if he wanted a move, he'd have got one long before now.

the boy's going nowhere. don't panic.

Guest Johnny Mac

Why would boro want Anderson?

They've just signed Woodgate and have Huth from Chelsea who will probably be fit for next season too.

I don't think they need him.

Apparently we will accept 1 million from middlesborough for anderson as he is out of contract next season, this of course comes from the glasgow press, maybe trying to upset our camp before the big game. 

Written by Iain King, official biographer of Barry Ferguson, and mouth/arsepiece for Kris "I care so little for my critics, i feel the need to give a 2 page interview about them every week" Boyd. I wouldn't take this with so much a pinch of salt as a fucking great shovel of the stuff. About as blatant a hun in the meeja as it's possible to be without being Jim White.

Apparently we will accept 1 million from middlesborough for anderson as he is out of contract next season, this of course comes from the glasgow press, maybe trying to upset our camp before the big game.

Quite possibly a wind-up ahead of the Blue Meanies match. However, it wouldn't be the first time Southgate has talked about Aberdeen in the past few months. He likens Middlesbrough to Aberdeen, a sleeping giant who just need the right man to steer the players in the right direction.

It's clear from his previous comments about the Dons that he has watched us a few times. I wouldn't be surprised if he's taken quite a liking to Oor Russell. Although £1million is drastically below what I'd take for our most consistent and most accomplished defender. I'd be expecting at least double that value before even contemplating selling Anderson.

Fuck it, we should do a Hibs, and tout Anderson for £6million, then we might have someone sniffing around with a bid of around £4million. That'd be nice :-)

Quite possibly a wind-up ahead of the Blue Meanies match. However, it wouldn't be the first time Southgate has talked about Aberdeen in the past few months. He likens Middlesbrough to Aberdeen, a sleeping giant who just need the right man to steer the players in the right direction.

WTF?

Middlesboro are "Never have beens", just exactly how many league titles, National cup wins and European trophies have they had?

GTF Southgate you wannabe >:(