Weekend game highlights

Just seen the game on the bbc site which they more or less describe as a smash and grab job. Of what i could gather from the radio and now the highlights st midden only had two clear cut chances. But we also had chances of a similar nature plus our goal, even if it was flukey. So why claim it was against the run of play bbc? :hammer:

As for the Miller "pen" incident i have no idea having watched it a number of times. At first it looks like he slips and loses his footing on the other hand it looks like he might have stuck his right peg out to claim contact off their defender. Not sure he would've got a clear shot on goal anyway as there was a defender coming across to cover.

They never showed the Dargo kick on Consi' was this a red card offence?

Hib- Murderwell

Fletcher scored a goal which was "offside" and they also had another chalked off which wasn't shown. Decent enough finish from Sutton but no mention of a smash and grab for them!! ::)

Ushited - Killie

Great 2nd goal from Killie nice pass Tahouil (sp)

Falkirk - Caley

Some ball jugglin from Tokely in the middle of the park which they nearly scored from :o has to be seen to be believed!!! Enjoyin yer time there Jackie, when's yer hammy due to go again!!? ;)

Hamilton- Circus Act

Looked like the circus lot were lucky here as Hamilton gifted them their second and should've scored a 2nd themselves. Offiong mishitting the ball at the end of the highlights was a classic you've been framed moment!!! :rofl2: :rofl2:

The two 'off the line clearances' that were reported in the press and on the radio were both going across the face of the goal  ::)

JDV plays a beautiful 1-2 and goes in on goal and all the commentator says is 'he was asking a lot to score from there'.  ::)

Meanwhile he is creaming himself about Billy Mehmet blasting balls over from 6 yards.

Liam McLeod??? What the fuck is this guy on???

Aside form the obvious excerpts taken from the BBC match report, which don't even accurately reflect whats happening on the pitch, why he feels the need to try and talk as if he was at the match commentating with some 'crowd' sound effects I have no idea? It's a joke & it does my nut in!

Liam McLeod??? What the fuck is this guy on???

Aside form the obvious excerpts taken from the BBC match report, which don't even accurately reflect whats happening on the pitch, why he feels the need to try and talk as if he was at the match commentating with some 'crowd' sound effects I have no idea? It's a joke & it does my nut in!

Must have learned his trade under the absolute masters of the genre, David McKinney and John Barnes, perr a fucking useless cunts.

The radio made it sound like it should have been a clear penalty and the player sent off for pushing Miller, watching the replay I think the ref got it right.

I was also dissapointed not to see this 'kicking out' they referred to on the radio.

There's not really much point in showing the kicking out as its barely been mentioned unlike Tommy Wrights "headbut" where they were desperate to show if he had done it or not. The thing is the ref saw Dargo kick Considine but he deemed it merely a booking, ridiculous decision, but one of many from that clown on Saturday.

I prefer it when we're not getting any praise just like when we were in the last 32 of the UEFA Cup and Hibs were getting sucked off for finishing midtable.  We play far better as underdogs.

:thumbsup:

Was convinced at the time it was a defo a pen, but reckon ref called it right having had the opportunity to see TV pictures

Mehmet should have scored the open goal (obviously) and done far better then when Langfield batted the ball put to him from the save, which would have meant we would have been two down without having anything on target by that point. We had lots of the ball but were not really able to create anything for our strikers with it. I thought we were the better team, but not by a great margin - so its not implausible for someone to think the other way as per Mr commentator.

As for Miller, he was looking to be fouled rather than looking to have a shot. Does his foot slip? Did he think he felt contact? It doesn't matter, as he threw himself to the ground rather than trying to score his first goal of the season.

Mehmet should have scored the open goal (obviously) and done far better then when Langfield batted the ball put to him from the save, which would have meant we would have been two down without having anything on target by that point. We had lots of the ball but were not really able to create anything for our strikers with it. I thought we were the better team, but not by a great margin - so its not implausible for someone to think the other way as per Mr commentator.

As for Miller, he was looking to be fouled rather than looking to have a shot. Does his foot slip? Did he think he felt contact? It doesn't matter, as he threw himself to the ground rather than trying to score his first goal of the season.

That's the first time someone on here has said it and although I haven't seen the incident, I'm already convinced that's what happened.

Far too busy waiting for the slightest touch from an opposition player rather than lining his shot up and sticking it in the back of the net.

There's not really much point in showing the kicking out as its barely been mentioned unlike Tommy Wrights "headbut" where they were desperate to show if he had done it or not. The thing is the ref saw Dargo kick Considine but he deemed it merely a booking, ridiculous decision, but one of many from that clown on Saturday.

They discussed the kick at considine on setanta last night.  McCall and Duffy both said it should have been a red card and was far, far worse than what van hessilink got sent off for in the OF match.