Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

MOTM v St Mirren

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So guys top Don today ?

Personally thought it was a pretty solid team performance, with no real failures.

On Wed night potentially controversially picked Lee Mair... thought he had a good game again today, BUT going for another unlikely choice again today, not only for the goal, but all round performance. MOTM = Darren Mackie

On a side note, I was lstening to the game on the radio, and the pundits gave the official MOTM award to a St midden defender.  Now this strikes me as bias against Aberdeen, as how often is MOTM awarded to a player in the LOSING team?  SUrely the natural choice for MOTM is to go to the WINNING team as they must have been playing the best, no matter what actual tactics were employed?

considine for me, mair a close second.  Mackie was good but just something slightly lacking.  Thought there were many candidates for this one, kerr and mcdonald were superb and one of the reasons we looked very solid at the back.  Would give smith a chance at right wing and get a left winger in and we might see a decent forward line as well.

considine for me, mair a close second.  Mackie was good but just something slightly lacking.  Thought there were many candidates for this one, kerr and mcdonald were superb and one of the reasons we looked very solid at the back.  Would give smith a chance at right wing and get a left winger in and we might see a decent forward line as well.

We had a storming season at the back when Seve & Markus bossed the midfield. Its about time we got this dynamic back so I hope you are right.  :thumbsup:

*Tin hat on!*

I was the one who voted for Clangers!

Purely for % improvement in this game. Yes, his kicking is still shit but he looked much more confident on Saturday and made some vital saves.

Interestingly the young man beside me pointed out how Clangers knees are starting to look Leighton-esque!. Anyone else notice that?!

Close shout for Considine who was yet again solid, and for Mackie who is learning how to control first touch of the ball at last!

Points up-date

Mulgrew 163.8

Mackie 96.4

Considine 52.9

Severin 30.3

Miller         29.6

Mcdonald 17.6

Mair         16.2

Foster 12.4

Young 11.6

Wright 11.4

Kerr         11.2