Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

St Mirren v Aberdeen

http://www.afc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/clubNewsDetail/0,,10284~1378015,00.html

Team news

Jimmy confirmed "Jared will be in the squad for Saturday. Scott Severin is still a massive doubt and at this moment in time it looks although he could be out. Zander is out but he is coming back and doing well."

The Dons are back on the road again as they travel to play St Mirren, possibility for one of the last ever times at their current home Love Street. Since the Paisley side came back into the top flight of Scottish football after winning the Division 1 title in 2005/06, they are yet to beat the Dons.

06/07

19th AUG AWAY1-1

18th NOV HOME 2-0

27th JAN AWAY 2-0

07/08

7th OCT HOME 4-0

2th DEC AWAY 1-0

22nd MAR HOME 1-1

Lets hope we dont lose another record like we did to ICT

I so hope I'm wrong but can't help thinking about the comparisons between Jared and our last "smallish" defender signed from an English club.... who coincidentally also made his debut for us at Love Street ::)

See JC is admitting to the fact that he has never actually seen the boy play :o

Guest swaddon

Do you think the SPL will let us play all our games away from home?

Good result today, but I read that Lee Miller was booked for 'simulation' (diving)? Is this true?

Do you think the SPL will let us play all our games away from home?

Good result today, but I read that Lee Miller was booked for 'simulation' (diving)? Is this true?

Aye he got booked for diving.

Looked like a definite penalty to me, he went down quite theatrically though which didn't help the cause.

Guest swaddon

Aye he got booked for diving.

Looked like a definite penalty to me, he went down quite theatrically though which didn't help the cause.

If he did dive, then JC should have a word with him. Cheating is probably accepted at Tannadice, but not at Aberdeen.

Well can't wait to see the replay of this, but can honestly think of no reason to take a dive.... through on goal... keeper to beat, and some loan signing from the Tic breathing down your neck...... according to me and all around me this afternoon a fucking stone waller if ever you saw one. Bottom line is lucky break last week V the filth, hard done by this week, importnt thing it cost us fuck all this week ;)