Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Hello Hello....

I thought it was an old "beach end boys" tune? There is also the one where we go "hello hello, the only song you know" etc...i've certainly sung the latter.

This was sung at Pittodrie last season after all the fuss kicked up about the sectarian songs.

Hello, Hello

The only song you know

Hello, hello

The only song you know

You sing it in the summer and you sing it in the snow

But you can't sing it anymore

This was sung at Pittodrie last season after all the fuss kicked up about the sectarian songs.

Hello, Hello

The only song you know

Hello, hello

The only song you know

Was quite good fun at Ibrox last season and it has the added bonus that if you sing it loud enough and badly enough then it might be misconstrued on the radio/TV as a blatant disregard for the law and get those scumbuckets in the shit.  8)

I thought it was great at Ibrox last season, was certainly the first time I had ever heard it. There were a couple of decent renditions of it at Pittodrie on the last day of last season. Should definitely continue giving it laldy for the forseeable future.

Kowalski. Would you sing "sign on, sign on...." to the tune of that Tim/Scouse shite?????

Hello, Hello

The only song you know

Hello, hello

The only song you know

Heard that at Ibrox last season and Pittodrie last game of last season.

It was also started to be sung in the South Stand the other day but interrupted by the Rangers goal.

I remember singing it at Shitebrox just after they got done at villareal I think it was for singing their sectarian bile. They were foaming at the mouth  :thumbsup: So its been about for a couple of seasons now, surprised its not taken on by the whole crowd yet, because it really does rile the cunts  ;D

I remember singing it at Shitebrox just after they got done at villareal I think it was for singing their sectarian bile. They were foaming at the mouth  :thumbsup: So its been about for a couple of seasons now, surprised its not taken on by the whole crowd yet, because it really does rile the cunts  ;D

Good enough reason for me.

I concur  :thumbsup:

To the same tune .....

ha ha, ha ha,

ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha, ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha

etc etc...

winds them up just as much  :thumbsup:

The fact it winds the huns up and could force them into their rendition of Hello Hello is enough for me to sing it, could land the shitebags in trouble, so all the more reason for me to do it.

I concur  :thumbsup:

To the same tune .....

ha ha, ha ha,

ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha, ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha

etc etc...

winds them up just as much  :thumbsup:

I mind watching the news when Duncan Ferguson got arrested for headbutting an Arab. Some numpty in the background sang this to him as he got lead to the paddywagon. Had a wee chuckle at that!