Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Rangers game - Worst Aberdeen Player Poll

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Went for Foster as he made some shocking cross field passes, his crossing from deep was also pretty poor to say the least.

Seriously what does this lad have to do to earn prais or respect from fans?  He had a good game with a few good tackles, also kept Miller quiet and kept up with him because of his pace which gave us alot cover.

Smith for me, time for him to go me thinks.

Voted for Kerr, he was terrible IMO. However, Smith was also abject and truly shocking and should have been hooked, but if you did that then more than half the team would have been taken off the pitch. Langfield gave me a couple of severe heart attack moments too. Personally, it'd have been easier for this poll to say who actually got pass marks for this game, cos there wouldn't have been many. Shocking performance against possibly the shittest hun team i have ever witnessed.

AND OI! Jimmy, you don't need to settle for a draw 20+ mins before the end of the game, you twat. Especially not against a poor rangers team who might have been beaten if you'd had the balls to play for a win. That is of course assuming our team could string more than a couple of passes together. What the hell do you lot actually do in pre-season? It's certainly not practice passing, or get overly fit by the looks of it.

I honestly expect to get an ulcer supporting the dons one day soon. It's either that, or keel over at pittodrie after one heart-stopping error from langfield too many.

Went for Langfield for dropping a corner under no real pressure and for trying to set up Boyd from the throw in.

The midfield got to grips with the game a bit better in the second half despite being outnumbered and Smith played a bit better in the 2nd half as well. Thought Foster did his defensive duties well untill the last second when Beasley was left alone, his distribution wasnt the best but it wasnt Richie Byrne bad!!

Also where does all this we know what Jamie Smith can do crap come from? We've seen him play well through the middle but has he actually ever played well for us when played wide?

Guest Caroline B

Langfield wins. One of the dodgiest displays from him since Munich. His handling was rubbish and when is he ever going to learn that he isn't going to get time on the ball. He cost us goals last season with his dribbling and kicking ineptitude and it looks like he's at it again so early in the season.

Time to get rid and bring in a safe pair of hands.

Langfield wins. One of the dodgiest displays from him since Munich. His handling was rubbish and when is he ever going to learn that he isn't going to get time on the ball. He cost us goals last season with his dribbling and kicking ineptitude and it looks like he's at it again so early in the season.

Time to get rid and bring in a safe pair of hands.

The thing is, he is far better than Bossu  :-\