Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

SIGNINGS REQUIRED BEFORE THE TRANSFER DEADLINE

I was at yesterdays game at Motherwell and what was strikingly obvious was that there are definitely a couple of areas in the team that urgently need strengthening before the transfer window shuts, but I don't know financially how the club are fixed to sort the problem and as usual I imagine the money to do this will be the problem.

Firstly at Right Back - Foster simply won't do - I dont know what players are available but surely there must be better, I take it Alan Maybury has found a new club, if not I doubt the money is still available to offer him a deal.

Secondly the team needs width and really need to find a decent quality winger to supply a decent service to our strikers - What happened to Adam Hamill the young Liverpool winger who was at Dunfermline a couple of seasons ago, I thought Liverpool were wanting to loan him out again and that we were being mentioned as a possibility, or why not see if there is any chance of Alan Gow from the huns, they sound like they want to bin some of their squad and he is well out of the picture, but I know that his wage demands would be the problem or what about Ryan Stevenson from Ayr, I thought we were interested in him and is he not a winger or wide midfielder ?

What are everybodys thought on this matter ?