Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Motherwell game - Best Aberdeen Player Poll

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who do you rate as the best player yesterday? Mackie came on as a sub last week and won the vote alongside Mulgrew, I think Wright coming on as a sub may get a few votes and after his free kick so may Mulgrew.

However my vote goes to Considine for his performance.

Thougth Seve and Considine done well at the back but my vote goes to Mulgrew, purely because he won us a match that we NEVER looked like scoring in.

Agree with you, Seve i though had a good game mmuch better than last week, him using the knee for passbacks is also good.  Mulgrew for me aswell, Mackie done alright this week but defo Mulgrew.

They were chances on target, but did you honestly think they were gonna be goals?? McDonald couldn't score from 2 yards, never mind 20.

I thought McDonald improved greatly yesterday, though he was improving on a fucking terrible performance. Made a few good runs, just a bit to go with him though. I reckon he'll be alright.

I thought the Wright header and McDonald chances could very well have been goals. Dunno what you mean.  ???

It's maybe me being a pessimist, but even when McDonald went running through on goal, I couldn't see him scoring  :(

I didn't see him play last week, but i thought he was very average yesterday. Still undecided as to whether he can do the job that Nicholson/Clark done.

Maybe you have a point! McDonald was fucking pish last week so maybe I had the unrealistic expectations! Very average was a vast improvement!

Think thats positive that one of the new signings is playing well. Wasn't at the game so wont vote, interesting that Wright is second. On the radio they kept talking about his apparent head-butting of a Motherwell player.

I thought he got very little service except from punts into the corners.

I just don't think he did anything, had a blocked shot, couldn't tell where that was going, and that was about it. I thought most of the team seemed to play ok apart from Miller, so maybe service was the issue.

I just don't think he did anything, had a blocked shot, couldn't tell where that was going, and that was about it. I thought most of the team seemed to play ok apart from Miller, so maybe service was the issue.

Dont think Im praising Mackie  :o It just that he (and Miller) had no service for the effort they put in (when I say effort I dont include Miller).

You didnt think Foster looked a wee bit lost then?