Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Mulgrews goal captured for DT TV

I thought second half was a vast improvement and it was a far from highway robbery.

It certainly improved after Tommy came on, however it was looking like a draw and Well had the best chances from their corners, namely the Langfield save. It wasnt like we had hung on all game then nipped in at the end it was more of a we are having the 3 points and now we are leaving, goodbye  :wave:

It certainly improved after Tommy came on, however it was looking like a draw and Well had the best chances from their corners, namely the Langfield save. It wasnt like we had hung on all game then nipped in at the end it was more of a we are having the 3 points and now we are leaving, goodbye  :wave:

We had a couple of chances as well, their keeper made a couple of very good saves, one from McDonald.

Far from the one sided bollocks some cunts are suggesting.

The cunt that wrote the BBC match report, I think. Tom_Widdows got some match report that mentioned a "dope on a rope" more or less saying we had smashed and grabbed the three points. 

I've read four match reports that have suggested it was a sucker punch.

Maybe people who actually have a clue about football would realise that we played Motherwell as fools yesterday. Let them get comfortable and frustrated and then smash them in the last 20 minutes. Seems that JC taught McGhee a lesson yesterday. If that is how we play all season and win our games then more of the same please.

The cunt that wrote the BBC match report, I think. Tom_Widdows got some match report that mentioned a "dope on a rope" more or less saying we had smashed and grabbed the three points. 

That was the BBC 'SPL as it happens' text coverage. Cant find it on the BBC website now

said we had used the classic 'dope a rope'

I will go out on a limb and say yesterday was the first premier match I can recall seeing in which I didnt think the opposition would score.

there were some 'hearts in mouths' moments after the goal when it appeared motherwell were one on one but out of nowhere one of our defenders woudl appear and stick the boot in.

Can anyone recall the 4th official sticking up the injury time board? He seemed to be dossing around with it for ages only to then use it for a well substitute. Back to the old days of playing 'guess how long the ref will allow for us to be shafted''