Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Home Wanted...

for three scarves about 20 plus years old. 

The first is a "Magnificent Aberdeen, Double Cup Winners.", which has European Cup Winnners Cup,  Aberdeen 2 v 1 Real Madrid and Scottish Cup, Aberdeen 1 v 0 Rangers written on it.  It`s a little faded so I`m happy to give it away for free.

Secondly a signed "1985 League Champions." scarf although the signatures are knitted on not scribbed in ink sadly. 

Finally the last one has just "Aberdeen" splattered over it and is quite short in length.

Once again I don`t mind losing these for nothing as they all belonged to my step-father`s cousin before his untimely suicide nearly fifteen years ago.  They have no emotional attachtment to me having not been a fan until 1989 so hopefully we can find a nice retirement home for them in a place where they`ll be appreciated more.

Let me know if your interested.

Take Care!

SeeBass 

The first is a "Magnificent Aberdeen, Double Cup Winners.", which has European Cup Winnners Cup,  Aberdeen 2 v 1 Real Madrid and Scottish Cup, Aberdeen 1 v 0 Rangers written on it.  It`s a little faded so I`m happy to give it away for free.

Secondly a signed "1985 League Champions." scarf although the signatures are knitted on not scribbed in ink sadly. 

Finally the last one has just "Aberdeen" splattered over it and is quite short in length.

Once again I don`t mind losing these for nothing as they all belonged to my step-father`s cousin before his untimely suicide nearly fifteen years ago.  They have no emotional attachtment to me having not been a fan until 1989 so hopefully we can find a nice retirement home for them in a place where they`ll be appreciated more.

Take Care!

SeeBass 

Wish you luck getting rid of those mate, maybe put them on e-bay but leave out the bit in bold, I reckon.

Once again I don`t mind losing these for nothing as they all belonged to my step-father`s cousin before his untimely suicide when he hung himself  with his 3 Aberdeen scarfs nearly fifteen years ago.  They have no emotional attachtment to me having not been a fan until 1989 so hopefully we can find a nice retirement home for them in a place where they`ll be appreciated more.

Take Care!

SeeBass