Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Which 2 to play up front?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Assuming we will be playing two strikers, which two would you pick? This also does assume that Tommy Wright will recover from injury and sign for us.

At the moment I am tempted to put bebo up front will Miller as he has scored a few the other night.

Whilst moving Smith up front seems a good move i reckon that it would not be good since he is only player in our midfield who could create chances for our strike "force" to put away.  With Smith up front we would have nobody to set them up.

Got a feeling we may see a lot more of the 1 up front we saw a fair bit at end of last season!!

Whilst moving Smith up front seems a good move i reckon that it would not be good since he is only player in our midfield who could create chances for our strike "force" to put away.  With Smith up front we would have nobody to set them up.

to get the most accurate response, should the poll not offer choices of pairings, rather than individuals?

Agree on both points!

to get the most accurate response, should the poll not offer choices of pairings, rather than individuals?

Probally yes, but thats quite a few combinations and I cant be bothered typing it all out  :wave:

I think you should start another poll on pairings  :thumbsup:

Miller and Bebo

if we get Wright i think he'll be here to challenge Miller for a starting rolr and we'll have Mackie and Bebo fighting it out for the other one.

one target man and someone to run off him. keep Smith in midfield, we need his creativity.

I understand the notion of keeping Smith in midfield but him and Miller really are by some distance the best pairing we have. They are pretty good together, good intelligent players.

I understand the notion of keeping Smith in midfield but him and Miller really are by some distance the best pairing we have. They are pretty good together, good intelligent players.

smith ain't an out and out goal scorer, i think, given a chance, Bebo could become the man to put the ball in the back of the net on a regular basis.

You might be right. But Smith and Miller are still be the best pairing right now.

Agree with you. Miller and Smith is our best (probably only IMO) pairing. Not seen Wright so cannot say anything about him but other two just simply are not up to the job. However as K9 points out if we take Smith out of our midfield we do not have a creative player in there.

Guest ally s

I'd give Maguire an extended run in the 1st team playing alongside Miller, keep Smith in midfield which is his best position imo.