Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dare I.....

Suggest a sneeky offer to Bobo Balde. Being released if he can find a team. Experienced big strong central defender we sadly lack. As much as I hated watching the guy he was always tough to play against and gives us a thug we sadly lack! Murder to pick up at freekicks and corners which suits JCs tactics. Maybe a tad slow but with Foster and Mulgrew also at the back we'd have a bit of pace. This assumes he is fully fit from his various injuries - although injuries haven't stopped us before!

Ready for dogs abuse!!

I've never thought he was ever that good.  He kind of lived off the Martin O'Neill clogger mentality.  A siege defender but no more.  Falls into the same category as a Marvin Andrews or Lorenzo Amoruso.

He's barely kicked a ball in anger for the last two years, I'd give him a very wide berth.  He'll end up at Hull or Bolton for a year, pick up a fat paycheque then disappear.

Nae to mention two years left on his contract.... that makes a basic over that time of in excess of £3.6m

They were desperate to keep him at the time, and he knew it, Boro had just about signed him and Celtic made a ridiculous offer to keep him. I think they won the league so I dunno if it worked out for them.

They were desperate to keep him at the time, and he knew it, Boro had just about signed him and Celtic made a ridiculous offer to keep him. I think they won the league so I dunno if it worked out for them.

And to think I used to laugh years ago when the huns had the Ruskie [ Kuznetov or fit ever his name was ] sitting out three years of a four year contract in the reserves whilst taking home £8k per week ;)

And to think I used to laugh years ago when the huns had the Ruskie [ Kuznetov or fit ever his name was ] sitting out three years of a four year contract in the reserves whilst taking home £8k per week ;)

Actually it was more than three years. Did his cruciate ligament in his second game for the filth, and although fit after a year  only played thirty odd games for them in total