Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Problems accessing Donstalk?

Kowalski

Anyone else having problems getting into Donstalk from work or during the day?

This is the first time I've managed to get in from work for a couple of days now.

I have been continuously redirected to this site: http://holdingpage.123-reg.co.uk/?domain=thedandies.co.uk

No problems at all from home, and I can't see anything in my work's configuration that could have caused it.  But now that I'm in, perhaps its okay now.  ???

Yep. There was an issue with our URL redirection process at our domain name registrar who, if you've visited us in the past 48 hours, you'll know are 123-reg.co.uk. It should be all sorted now. But any changes we make to the domain registration generally take 48 hours to populate throughout the world, depending on how often your Internet Service Provider updates their Domain Name Servers.

Should be all good now, though

• 2 months later...

The Donstalk leadership have asked me to convey that a database error occurred on the server last night affect all the sites on the server.

To prevent this happening again we shall have to buy a new server. Please send £10 or more to the paypal address to avoid another server crisis.

As a way of reward those donating will gain access to the private forum and become 'top dons' and have access to Jimmy Calderwoods mobile number.

The Donstalk leadership have asked me to convey that a database error occurred on the server last night affect all the sites on the server.

To prevent this happening again we shall have to buy a new server. Please send £10 or more to the paypal address to avoid another server crisis.

As a way of reward those donating will gain access to the private forum and become 'top dons' and have access to Jimmy Calderwoods mobile number.

If your getting his mobile number from the source i think you are i want a cut!! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...