Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Found This...

Guest swaddon

http://www.givemefootball.com/transferdirectory/resultspro.cfm?class=YT

and thought it might be useful to those in charge at afc.

Just come back fae holidays to find no new signings, when I left I thought we'd have two or three new faces in by the time I came back >:(. Deluded fool!

JC says that he's looking at a number of players, but he won't panic buy and closing a deal for a player takes longer than it used to. So it's not all about making an offer for a player, having it accepted, discussing terms and signing any more, it's a lot more complex than that. ::)

JC says that he's looking at a number of players, but he won't panic buy and closing a deal for a player takes longer than it used to. So it's not all about making an offer for a player, having it accepted, discussing terms and signing any more, it's a lot more complex than that. ::)

You missed out the "contact clueless son for assistance" stage.

Just come back fae holidays to find no new signings, when I left I thought we'd have two or three new faces in by the time I came back >:(. Deluded fool!

Aye. Serves you right for being so stupid. It's not like they guaranteed us ten new signings or anything.

>:D