Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Steven Pressley

I see he was released by Celtic yesterday, and is looking to continue playing and coaching.

Personally, I don't think he would be a bad signing at all. 34 years old, but a good head on his shoulders and would potentially be the perfect foil for young Mr Diamond.

Thoughts?

I see his Wiki page has also been updated to note Aberdeen's interest.  MUST be true...

Did he play at all last year?  Don't remember seeing him much - not sure if that was through injury or what.  Was never a fan of his diving beardy cuntness when he was a Jambo but he certainly would help with the defence, if only in a coaching role.  Would be suprised if he went to Div 3 as a player/manager - would have thought he'd get something "higher" up than that.

Guest swaddon

No. Fucking. Way.

He's a hun, a tim, an arab and a jambo, we don't want that sort around Pittodrie.

But seriously, he's getting old and he'll probably be another Jackie McNamara, experienced ex-Celtic defender on high wages for low performance.

And he looks too much like fatjim. :thumbsup:

Guest Caroline B

Not keen on this one at all. What are we? A home for the elderly Celtic footballers to retire to?

He also looks a lot like that hairy chewbacca thing from Star Wars.

I've never seen Fatjim so can't possibly comment!  ;)

Regardless of his history always liked his never say die attitude when playing and lets face it that is something clearly lacking in our side.  Also i had a lot of respect for him when he stood up to mad vlad.  Yeah i'd have him, Weir is still doing well at 36/7 and lets face it pressleys game was never based on pace. 

Regardless of his history always liked his never say die attitude when playing and lets face it that is something clearly lacking in our side.  Also i had a lot of respect for him when he stood up to mad vlad.  Yeah i'd have him, Weir is still doing well at 36/7 and lets face it pressleys game was never based on pace. 

Was never based on skill, either. His game was always based on "lamp the fucker. Just make sure you check which way the ref is looking first"