Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Jan Koller for Aberdeen

Guest waz007

Guest waz007

I just got told by the source that said Miller was singing that Jan Koller is signing for Aberdeen. It has something to do with Team recruitment either completely sponsoring the deal or at least funding some of it. He did play for Nuremburg last season but has been released as they were relegated.  So it’s just his wages / signing on fee. 

It does make sense that AFC keep on saying that the sponsor ship deal is one of the best they’ve done, but they won’t release the figure to prove it.

People are gullible morons. There was a thread posted on an inferior site yesterday saying all of this and that he was spotted at Aberdeen Airport at the weekend, yes, during Euro 2008  ::)

I know I noticed that yesterday, quite amusing how far some people will go to see their name on the screen.

I just got told by the source that said Miller was singing that Jan Koller is signing for Aberdeen. It has something to do with Team recruitment either completely sponsoring the deal or at least funding some of it. He did play for Nuremburg last season but has been released as they were relegated.  So it’s just his wages / signing on fee. 

It does make sense that AFC keep on saying that the sponsor ship deal is one of the best they’ve done, but they won’t release the figure to prove it.

:rofl2:

Guest swaddon

Imagine a front pairing of Jan Hammer & Harold Faltemeyer. That would be class.

Big hair and synthesizers what more could you ask for.

Maybe Jean Michel Jarre in midfield.  ::)

We could take on the huns with Nik Kershaw and Howard Jones playing for them.  :thumbsup:

Hold on just a minute, Nik Kershaw would never be a hun! Howard Jones, maybe.

Imagine a front pairing of Jan Hammer & Harold Faltemeyer. That would be class.

Big hair and synthesizers what more could you ask for.

Maybe Jean Michel Jarre in midfield.  ::)

We could take on the huns with Nik Kershaw and Howard Jones playing for them.  :thumbsup:

Big hair, synthesizers, all those people and teams mentioned are shit.