Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

How many times....

ahh so thats why we lost!  :P  I couldn't believe the roseburn was closed, damn pigs  :hammer:

I've just sat and worked it out (whilst watching that SPL in 90 Minutes thing) that I didn't see Aberdeen win once outside of Pittodrie, but I never saw them lose at home.

I should probably just stick to home games next season.

Up until last season, I don't think i'd seen Aberdeen lose in a competetive game at Pittodrie (inbred aside). Away wise I've seen us lose more than win, in fact I think its only been Hearts, Falkirk and Motherwell...thats a bit depressing.

Up until last season, I don't think i'd seen Aberdeen lose in a competetive game at Pittodrie (inbred aside). Away wise I've seen us lose more than win, in fact I think its only been Hearts, Falkirk and Motherwell...thats a bit depressing.

I've seen Aberdeen lose many times at Pittodrie, unfortunately and I realised that I did see them lose this season (3-1 loss to Celtic).

Hopefully that record will change by next season, starting in holland i hope! :thumbsup:

You'd hope so, and don't want to put a downer on it, but I thought the very same, and we lost to Dovo  :hammer:  getting abuse from Utrecht fans wasn't fun. However, it was great to see Barry Nicholson's first game against Volendam. Good days out in VERY random places!