Jump to content

Staggies V Dons


Recommended Posts

What the actual fuck Manc, three hours to kick off and no match thread 😲

Out

Nothing much

Watching on a stream

Out in Glasgow

2-3 (Shinnie, Sokler & Gartenmann)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Apart from Sokler looks like strongest team. 
 

Due to lack of public transport not able to make this one. Hopefully can see our bottom 6 fixtures with 5 wins.

oot

flat

stream

flat

2-0 Sokler and Clarkson

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Glad to see Sokler start, I feel that we've not really saw enough of him to make a proper judgement despite being here for the season.

I do wonder if Thelin has any say in the line-up, ie "play Sokler so I can have a look at him". 

Or if Ancelotti and Guardiola both asked Miovski be protected ahead of their bidding war next week.

Edited by Panda
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RicoS321 said:

Sokler. He's really good in the air like. Well played by Barron.

Great header from superb cross. Had been getting more and more into game just prior to goal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another good goal, great run from Sokler and did the right thing just squaring it. Slightly lucky touch from Hoilett, but a great cutback for McGrath for another assist. Eleven goals for McGrath is a fantastic return.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unlucky from MacDonald, definite red. Think there was probably a foul on Devlin, but would have been soft. Random subs from Leven there like, a right sided centre back on for MacDonald and the hardworking Duk on when we go down to ten.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Really disappointed at the scenes at the end there.

A lovely moment between the team and fans, but ruined by not one, not two, but three grown adults holding up cardboard signs asking for players' shirts.

A growing epidemic and hopefully Jimmy Thelin will get that sort of thing to fuck next season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Panda said:

Really disappointed at the scenes at the end there.

A lovely moment between the team and fans, but ruined by not one, not two, but three grown adults holding up cardboard signs asking for players' shirts.

A growing epidemic and hopefully Jimmy Thelin will get that sort of thing to fuck next season.

So they ignored your sign then?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thought sokler has looked good of late, fast, powerful, and has shown some nice hold up /link play, layoffs etc. he technical and last preseason showed he’s a decent finisher. With a decent run of games he gains real match sharpness. Think he’s done enough to be 9 assuming miovski moves on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jute said:

So they ignored your sign then?

Not sure I count as a grown adult.

Ajax have banned fans from bringing signs to games asking for players' shirts and I would fully support us doing the same.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Panda said:

Not sure I count as a grown adult.

Ajax have banned fans from bringing signs to games asking for players' shirts and I would fully support us doing the same.

 

It’s becoming a plague at bigger games and clearly no longer just young kids but banning them is probably a bit extreme. Annoying as it is not really doing any harm. Just tell players to ignore them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 20/05/2024 at 09:39, Jute said:

It’s becoming a plague at bigger games and clearly no longer just young kids but banning them is probably a bit extreme. Annoying as it is not really doing any harm. Just tell players to ignore them.

But then they get accused of being arrogant, and the club gets complaints from the spoiled brats parents.

They signs are also a fire hazard. 

But more importantly, it's tinpot. Buy your own shirt, they're only £68.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...