Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Beckham documentary

Anyone else been watching the Beckham doco on Netflix? Surprisingly good watch. I've seen the first 2 episodes so far. Some of it you really feel for him, whilst some of it is a good chuckle.

Next episode talks about the deterioration of his relationship with Fergie, so ill be watching that tonight 

It's decent.  Makes him out to be a far better player than he actually was, as does his CV.  I don't think in fitba terms he will be looked back on in years to come as a great which is incredible considering he earned well over 100 caps.  Had to chuckle over the Simeone incident, 25 years later England STILL think they were the victims and paint Simeone as some sort of con artist.  Must have been an imaginary kick by Becks 🧐.

SPOILER ALERT

The missus was just starting episode two when I came in on Friday evening, even though she has zero interest in fitba.

Ended up watching the rest of that episode and the third and fourth ones with her.

What a classic example of self importance it proved to be.

Almost moved to tears by the extent to which they felt they were unjustly given a hard time by the press for his alleged shagging of Rebecca Loos, an event or events as the case may be, that neither Beckham or Posh seem capable of admitting actually happened.

You can bet your bottom dollar it happened, otherwise their would have been libel cases being taken to court.

Loved the way it was presented that he single handedly won the title for Real Madrid.

Worryingly there are people walking amongst us that are fucking stupid enough to be taken in by it all 

On 08/11/2023 at 05:23, BigAl said:

His alleged shagging of Rebecca Loos, an event or events as the case may be, that neither Beckham or Posh seem capable of admitting actually happened.

Yeah I noted that, at no point in the doco did he deny the allegations. He just said how hard it was on his family.

His  vilification by the English media and fans following the Simeone incident. He should've moved to Scotland at that time, we would've celebrated him.like a hero 🤣

• Haha 1